repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end
I have two moods when it comes to fanfiction
- gimme a 3,000 word smutty short and sweet oneshot
- 50k and a lifetime’s worth of character development or bust
Every day, it gets harder and harder.
My mom calls me selfish for wanting to put the baby up for adoption. What she doesn’t see is how selfish she is for forcing me to keep him. She thinks I’m sad and miserable because I’m so alone and my boyfriend isn’t here all the time. And while that’s partially true, I wish I could see my boyfriend more: I’m sad and miserable because she is forcing me to keep a child I don’t want.
I see the baby more as my mother’s son than my own. To me he is foreign, someone I don’t know. It doesn’t comprehend to me that he is my son. Honestly, I don’t feel anything. He is more like a little brother that I don’t want to deal with. When he cries I get angry, when he wails I can’t stand the sound. I only hold him when I have to, never because I want to. Immediately after I put him down, I don’t even bother to look at him.
I am a cold person, I know this. I don’t want to be a mother. I never wanted to be. I can’t stand children, and my baby is no exception. That is why, there is nothing more I want than to give him to a family that will love him unconditionally. Every member of that family.